Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel
mantrid mantrid is offline

Default Automating the copying of a line

Hello
Can anyone suggest the best approach to add a new line of to a specific
point (specifically in the position of the next blank cell in a particular
column). The line would be a copy of one of the previous ones without any of
the inputted data but keeping all the formula on the line.
I want to do this from a button.
Also is it possible to have a input box appear so the user can input any
required data that will then be added to the new line?
Alot I know but I have not been using Excel much
Thanks
Ian