Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Michael Siegel[_2_] Michael Siegel[_2_] is offline

Default Modifying hyperlink beyond default options

Hi.

I have a hyperlink that takes the user to range called "data_input".
The range address is $A$40:$I$67.

How can I modify the hyperlink so that it still takes the user to this
range, but then activates only cell A40? I tried changing the hyperlink
to point only to cell A40, but this doesn't bring the whole range into
the user's view (which is required). Is there a way to modify the
hyperlink code to activate only cell A40?

Thanks.
Michael