Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] standuncan@post.harvard.edu is offline

Default converting word to excel or access

I have a list of names my predessor compiled for an address list. He
would print it out and cut it up and make it into mailing labels. A
horrible way to do addresses. His list is just a list in word, with no
formatting. I would very much prefer to have it in a data base form or
in excel so that I could format for avery style labels.

Does anyone know how to put a straight word document into excel or
access (or any other data base) so that I could do that? That is,
other than cutting and pasting three hundred addresses and names one
by one...
Thanks
Stan Duncan