CLR

This formula will "link-in" the value in cell A1 of the Excel file named
TestBook.xls located in C:\ directory. The file TestBook.xls does not have
to be open for this to occur. Modify the components of the formula to fit
your situation.

='C:\[TestBook.xls]Sheet1'!A1

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Mifty" wrote in message
I'm not sure that my subject line describes exactly what I want to know.

But
here goes.... I've been asked to set up a spread sheet (Source) linked to
several destination spreadsheets (don't know if linked is the right word

or
not). The idea is that standard data can get pulled from the source
spreadsheet by entering a formula into a cell in each one of the

destination
spreadsheets. Hope this makes sense and that some kind soul can help me!
--
Mifty