Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
NickHK NickHK is offline

Default Object library Invalid

Although I have never had this error, from what I have read it is something
to do with the cached interface definition getting out sync with that in the
current code.
You could try Rob's Code Cleaner:
http://www.dailydoseofexcel.com/arch...er-version-50/

It may be worth closing all apps and cleaning out your Temp folder also.

NickHK

"Ayo" wrote in message
Does anyone know what this message is?
"Object library invalid or contains references to object definitions that
could not be found"

I was trying to run a macro that I have just finished writing and now I
can't run it anymore because I keep getting this message. And when I click

on
the help button, it is blank. So I can't fix the problem and I don't know
what the problem is.
If anyone out there know what is going on, please help.

Thank you.
Ayo