Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] shaqattack1992-google@yahoo.com is offline

Default ActiveWorkbook.SendMail With No Attachment or Can't Open Attachment

I'm using the following macro on a button on a spreadsheet to mail the
workbook to multiple people:

ActiveWorkbook.SendMail ",
", ") Subject:="Production Report",
ReturnReceipt:=False

I have about 19 address in the Array() part. Most people receive the
email with the attached spreadsheet. However, a couple of the
reipients only receive the message with no attachment or they receive
the attachment but cannot open it. When I have them forward the
message to me (the ones with or without an attachment-they claim), the
attachments are there and I can open them without any trouble. They
tell me that they don't have any trouble opening Excel attachments
from anyone else. I can also see all the attachments. They told me
their macro levels are set to low. It's like the attachment is there,
but they cannot access it. It is a corporate network using XP/
Exchange/Outlook 2003. I have administrator privelages while I am not
sure if the people with the problems have it or not. I don't know if
that makes any difference. I just know that most people are getting
it. Is there a different macro to try? Multiple people use this
spreadsheet on different computers, but it is the shift managers, and
they are not there at the same time of day using the spreadsheet at
the same time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chad