confused

Hiya,
If you pick the top left hand square (the grey border square between the A
and the 1) then this will 'select the whole sheet and you can then perform a
number of formatting on the whole sheet as opposed to just 1 cell.
Once you have selected the whole sheet in this way, just go to format -
conditional formatting and set the conditional formatting as usual.

cheers
If you pick the

"kpekarek" wrote:

I am tring to use the conditional formating to change the colour of a cell
depending on the value.
For exemple I want the value in A1 to turn green if the value is greater
than the value in B1 by 10 or more. And I wan the value to turn red if the
value is less then 10 or more.
I want to do this for the entire spreadsheet without having to enter in the
formula into each individual cell. Is there a way to do that?