Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jean-Yves[_2_] Jean-Yves[_2_] is offline

Default Code exucution stopping spontaneously

If you are running on a networl, did you ever ask what other services/spy/
antivirus are running oin the background, make all
our pc running slower and slower over the months ?
Regards
JY

"DavidAtCaspian" wrote in message
I have a number of spreadsheets with code.

This week two of them on different PCs have begun spontaneosuly breaking
during execution, with a message

"Code execution has been halted".

With options to debug, end or continue.

They generally break in the same place, and I cannot find a way to make
them
run properly. (One one a 'paste special' line, the other on a 'wend')

They used to run OK , and still do on other machines. (The sheet has been
copied from a common location on to local machines.)

I have tried removing all break points (even though there aren't any in
there)
I have added a break at the rogue position and then removed it again.
I have put in an extra line of code, compiled, taken the line out and
compiled again, but still the VBA routine breaks.

On the 'rogue' machine I have copied the sheet down again and STILL get
the
problem.
Excel version is 2002 at SP3, OPerating system is XP at SP2 - plus I
beleive
all the latest critical patches.

Anyone else had this, or any suggestion on how to fix? -- It has only
happened so far with Excel VBA -- All the Access one are still running
'break
free'.

Thanks

David