Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
C Emmons C Emmons is offline

Default Find Text in Excel File

I am running Windows XP, and Excel 2003. I have a vbscript that passing
through an Excel file in VBscript and looks for objects in AD. What I now
need is a script that passing through one Excel Worksheet, and then looks for
a match in a second worksheet. I am a complete novice. Something that will
compare or find and return true or false would suffice. Can someone direct
me know to go about this. Basically I plan to export AD account into Excel,
and look for matches in the second file. I would prefer a Vbscript solution,
but would appreciate any advice. If there are comparison tools anyone knows
of that would provide which values exist in one file and not the second, this
would be sufficient.

Thanks for any help.
C Emmons