Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Janet Sword Janet Sword is offline

Default Excel - Condition statements

I have a worksheet I am referencing with 2 condition statements to retreive a
value in another field on that worksheet. I keep getting the #VALUE error
message. Here is my condition statement. What is wrong with it?
=IF(AND(Database!B:B,A5,Database!A:A,C5),Database! E:E) This is saying go to
the worksheet "Database" and look in column B for the same name that is in A5
on the current worksheet and look in column A for the same value that is in
C5 on the current worksheet and bring me back the value in column E.