Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
travis[_3_] travis[_3_] is offline

Default Programming Office 2007 and compatibility with old office

I'm considering upgrading some of my machines to Office 2007, I have
2002 and 2003 running on other machines.

My main concern is regarding compatibility of my custom apps. I don't
merely mean binding the right object library, I mean Office 2007 is
supposedly a radical reinvention of Office (if you believe the hype)
and perhaps a lot of the methods which worked for the older versions
might not have parallels at all in the new one.

I'm not expecting someone to write me a treatise on the subject from
this newsgroup, but would appreciate pointers to some good web
resources that discuss this issue.

Thanks

Travis