Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
jack jack is offline

Default Excel automation: are there some timing constraints?

<I had posted that in vbasic newsgroup 3 days ago but I had no response

==========
Talking about:

Private Sub moExcelApp_SheetSelectionChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target
As Excel.Range)
<my code
End Sub

Can I place my code safely inside that subroutine or are there some timing
restrictions?

There must be some timing limitations, because when I step through the code
in that routine (place a breakpoint), MsExcel starts flashing and displays
message that it waits for OLE operation to be completed or something like
that.
Where I can read about it more?
Jack

Your comments appreciated,