Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] glen.e.mettler@lmco.com is offline

Default Capturing conditional Interior Color of cell

Using 2003. I have conditional formatting set on a column of cells
"Current Status". I need to format the color of an adjacent cell
("Trend") based on conditional color of "Current Status" (I cannot use
conditional formatting - reason too long to describe).

The basic interior color for "Current Status" is pastel blue (35).
The "Current Status" conditions will change the interior color to red,
yellow, or green. However, when I cycle thru the rows to capture
"Current Status" color, what I get is the basic interior color (35)
instead of the conditional color - red, yellow, or green.

How can I capture the conditional color?

Glen