Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Finny[_3_] Finny[_3_] is offline

Default personal2.xls appears and now all my triggers point to it

the main trouble is all my buttons/menus are now pointing to the
personal2.xls.
I could erase personal.xls and live with this other one, I would just
like to understand why this happened or how it can be fixed.

I know if you do a Save As for a workbook that has formulas pointing
to it, all the formulas (in currently open workbooks) will change to
point to the newly named workbook (which should be an option at time
of Save As).

I feel something very similar has happened, but I can't figure out how
to do a Save As with these hidden workbooks to the do the renaming
switcharoo.