Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rafael_SP Rafael_SP is offline

Default Help! Macro to send email from Excel and add other attachments

Hi everybody!

I'm trying to create a button on an Excel worksheet that attaches my active
worksheet to an outlook email. It is ok so far. But what I'm trying to do now
is to allow the user to add other files besides the active worksheet.
I'll try to make it clear. What I want to implement is: the user hits the
button, the browser pops up allowing the selection of a file, after the file
is chosen a dialog box appears asking if the user would like to select
another file and then all these files are attached to the email, along with
the active workbook.

I hope I have made myself clear!

Thank you in advance.

Regards.