durino13

Default Histogram

I have a array of values, for instance: 1 2 3 4 5 6 atc. As soon as I
want to create a histogram, everything is working well, till I
explicitly write down the bin values ...

But when I do not tell to excel the bin range, excell tryies to find
this range automatically. The problem is, that excel did not find the
values from the array, like 1 2 3 4 5 6, but instead of them, he
resolves something like 1 | 2,33333 | 3,66666 atc ...

I have also changed the format of the array to numbers with a one
decimal place, but it did not solve my problem

Any idea?

--
durino13
durino13's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26334