Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
hazel hazel is offline

Default Might be Formatting

Hi All

We have a worksheet that lists Customer invoices the breakdown is from
Column A to Column M and rows 1-500 and every month we send an invoice to
each customer. In Column M when the customer settles their invoice I enter
the letter P in the cell, so that we know its been paid. It would be a time
saver after entering the Letter P if all the Cells A:L on that row would
change colour. A quick scroll down to row 500 would then tell us who was paid
up or in default. Tried Conditional Formatting but it won't let me use a
range for some reason beyond my capabilities.

--
Many thanks

hazel