David Billigmeier

Ya I think Ctrl+Break is more powerful. I use that as a last resort if I see
Excel start to crash :-)

David Billigmeier

"Eric" wrote:

For some reason Ctrl+Break works, but esc does not. Mine is not to ask the
question why, so I won't.

Thanks much for the assistance,

Eric

"David Billigmeier" wrote:

Try Ctrl+Break, does the same thing.

David Billigmeier

"Eric" wrote:

I tried the esc key, but it did not stop the calclulation.

"David Billigmeier" wrote:

Press the Esc key. That will stop a calculation in progress

David Billigmeier

"Eric" wrote:

I don't think that will do the trick. I want to be able to stop a
calculation once it's in process.

Eric

"John Michl" wrote:

Set the calculation mode to either "Manual" or "Automatic except
Tables". You'll need to press [F9] every time you want to calc the
entire workbook. To change the calc mode choose the following from the
menus:

Tools | Options | Calculation

- John