Sommerkal

2 ways:
Easiest-If you click on A1 you should see a plus sign showing in the border
at the bottom right. Click on that plus sign and hold down the mouse button
while dragging down.

Or-If the cell value increases by 1 at each row, then simply copy A1,
highlight (click on next cell and drag down) and then select copy.

"GSingh" wrote:

How can I copy values from one cell in a column down to the next cell IF the
2nd cell is blank, For example:

A1 = 20
B1 =

I want the value of A1 to be copied to B1 if B1 is blank/contains a value of
Null, I have about 11,000 records like this, whe If the next cell in the
column is blank, then I need to copy the previous cells data into that cell.