Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
AVR AVR is offline

Default Changing the focus in an inactive sheet.

I am working in a workbook with multiple sheets. A change event in sheet A
triggers some manipulations of data and ranges in sheet B. It also changes
the cell selection the next time sheet B is activated. Is there a way to set
the selected cell for the next opening of sheet B, without having it reset
every time sheet B is activated. Ideally, I would like to do it without
sheet B having to "flash" open to the user.