Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Creating Multiple Graphs in Excel 2003

Your posting is vary vague, but I would suggest taking an existing chart,
turn on the macro recorder, then manually change the source data in a similar
fashion to what your are attempting to do programmatically. Then look at the
code and see how you might adapt it to suite your needs.

Tom Ogilvy

"Don" wrote:

I am trying to create a graph for each row of a worksheet, by creating
a macro. Using variables, and a FOR, NEXT statement, I can select the
title row and the data row for each row, and rename each chart
produced. But I cannot replace the original selection range with the
variable range "myMultipleRange", in the chart part of the macro. Does
anyone have any idea how to do this?