JohnGuts

Thanks for the quick reply. I tried what you suggested, and for some reason,
it always produced a list where 2 identical values were reported. It did
filter out all the other duplicates, but for some reason, one value was
displayed twice. Any ideas? Thanks.

"Gary's Student" wrote:

To create the unique column manually, pulldown Data FIlter Advanced Filter
and check unique only. Do get this to happend automatically whenever a new
entry is made would require an Event Macro .
--
Gary's Student

"JohnGuts" wrote:

I have a list in Column H whose MAX size is H2:H10,000. There are currently
only 1,000 cells filled in with data in column H. I want to create a new
list in column K that will pull out ONLY unique entries from column H. Is
there a formula to use that would calculate for the entire range of column H
(H2:H10000) so that when a new record is entered, it will automatically pull
out the unique value if the value added to the new row is unique? Thanks in
advance for any help! John