Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
blue blue is offline

Default Update "button" references automatically

In an excel sheet I have generated radio buttons which will be used to
collect data for a survey. A cell contains 4 buttons where each button has a
reference to another location of the excel sheet if selected by the user.
When I add a new row in the excelsheet, the references of the buttons do NOT
get updated automatically. Therefore one has to go and mnually change the
reference point.
Is there a way to avoid this manual and long hour tasks since the survey
contains ober 300 lines of 4 radio buttons?