Debra Dalgleish

If you manually grouped the ages, and named the groups, you'll have to
manually include new numbers in the group.

Instead, you could right-click on the Age field button, and choose Group
and Show Detail Group
Enter your starting and end numbers, and enter 5 in the by box
Click OK
New numbers will be automatically included in the appropriate group.

Dhiraj wrote:
I am moving data from Access to Excel Sheets. Once the data is in Excel, I
need to create Pivot table for the same and on the basis of Pivot table,
charts need to be generated.

I did created Pivot table and its related charts, but I am having problem in
grouping.

Exp: When I first creted the Pivot table, I had data like

Aging - 0,1,2,4,6,7,8,9,10

On the basis of aging, I created a group of 0-4 and 6-10.
Note: 3 is not present in aging.

Now, when I agian import the data from Access, the aging values are
different like:

Aging: 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10

Problem: 3 which was not present earlier, gets displayed in 'Other' grouping.

Is there any provision to create or define this grouping dynamically.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List