Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
crs crs is offline

Default Keep value after deleting original information

Scenario:
I'm working on a student grade tracking workbook
Sheet 1 is a list of students and their grades for particular tests in
a certain class.
Sheet 2 is the same as sheet 1 but for a different class.
Sheet 3 is an overall list of students and all of their grades.

Problem:
The problem is that there will come a time when a student will be
deleted from Sheet 1 or Sheet 2, but will remain on the other Sheet.
I need to be able to keep their grades on Sheet 3 even after they are
deleted from one of the two sheets.
As long as they are listed on one sheet, I need their grades to remain
on Sheet 3 from both sheets.

Is this possible, any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
CRS