Ron de Bruin

Hi Dave and L.Skaggs

After I change my Theme in the display properties to Classic it is working correct for me.
Have you try that ?

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"L.Skaggs" wrote in message ...
Thanks for the posts guy's!

Between my IT guy and myself, we have tried several things including Daves
suggestion with none helping the issue. We have even reinstalled Office....

I do not have this issue with WORD, I can insert pics and do everything as
normal there. Do the two programs use video memory different or what? Why
will it work in Word and not Excel?

The problems started when I got a new machine (IBM Think Centre). I did not
have any issues with Excel 2002 on the old machine.