Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Don Guillett is offline

Default VIP needed!

It's always best to try to fully explain your problem with examples. If that
doesn't work someone will invite you to send a workbook. Or, maybe you need
professional help if it is a project.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Ray" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello -

I've got a relatively complicated (to me anyway) scenario that I need
help with, probably using one of J-Walk's UDFs. I think the scenario
is too complicated to explain in a posting without creating an
obscenely large post -- is there anyone willing to correspond via email
to help me solve this? I have a preliminary version I can forward to
help illustrate the problem.

If you're interested, please email to rschinzel@gmailDOTcom

TIA,
Ray