Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Susan Susan is offline

Default Hide all windows while macro is running

hey, freddy - i've never used a progress bar or anything, but your post
made me wonder - does a progress bar work if you've got
application.screenupdating turned off???
:)
thanks
susan

Freddy wrote:
It look's like it will be all I will ever need as well. Thank you!

"Gary Keramidas" wrote:

all i've ever needed is:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

at the beginning of the code and

Application.ScreenUpdating = true

at the end.

--

Gary

"Freddy" wrote in message
My current module opens multiple workbooks, saves them, prints them, then
closes them. My intention is to have all this happen but not see it happening
in the background. I only want to display a status bar message stating that
the macro is running (I have the code to display a status bar message). Any
suggestions?