Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default #1 How to best learn VBA? #2 Division problem question

Sub ABCD()
Range("A1").Select
For i = 1 To 50
ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select
ActiveCell.Value = i
'Application.Wait Now() + TimeValue("00:00:01")
Next
End Sub

Uncomment the application.Wait if you want it to SLOW DOWN.

didn't see any division problem question.

Tom Ogilvy

"George C." wrote in message
On Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:29:28 -0600, "John Bundy"
wrote:

Had to build a couple back in school, how large of a number are you
needing?

Hi. I found one on the Microsoft site, after extensive searching
around.

It starts with two dialogue boxes for first integer and final integer.
It's MUCH more simpler than the concoction I had in mind.

BUT I still have a question.

I generates the primes, and goes down column A as it posts each prime
found. But, I'd like the page to scroll down, along with each new
prime that is entered.

I found this command, but cant get it to work:

ScrollActionLineDown(0,1)

Please advise.

Thanks, once again

-John
is helpful.

"Hrundi V. Bakshi" wrote in message
.. .
Hi, I appreciate everyone trying to help.

If left to me to program, it simply won't happen..
So could someone please point me to a prime number calculator written
for Excel VBA ? That's all I'm looking for (at this time).

Thanks,
Hrundi