Bewildered Analyst :)

Unfortunately, out out of the box set-up only opens a new spreadsheet in the
same open Excel instance if you click the desktop Excel icon. Our customer
wants to have two seperate instances of Excel 2003 open that can each open
multiple spreadsheets.

"Andy Wiggins" wrote:

I have an Excel icon on my desktop. I click on it once to get an instance of
Excel. If I want another instance of Excel I click on the icon again.

--
Andy Wiggins FCCA
www.BygSoftware.com

"Bewildered Analyst :)" <Bewildered Analyst
wrote in message ...
I have seen this before, but now unable to find the answer.

How do you set-up Excel 2003 to launch a seperate instance of Excel on the
desktop (run two Excel applications of the same version at the same time)?

Note: I am not asking about seperate spreadsheets, but application

instances
itself.

Thank you!