Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] jeffreyswilson@gmail.com is offline

Default Totalling the same cell across multiple workbooks

I have a template that contains cells for number of hours worked in
several rows and columns. I have many copies of this workbook, one for
each employee. I would like to be able to add the cell C3 (for example)
across all of the workbooks that I select...basically merging them all.
Is there an easy way to do this. I spent an hour searching this forum
using different keywords and haven't found a solution yet. Thanks in
advance for any help you can give.

Jeff Wilson