Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Rech Jim Rech is offline

Default Excel Beta / Command Buttons

Confusing post because Command buttons go on worksheets. They have nothing
to do with the Ribbon.

Anyway after I add a command button the a worksheet (Developer tab, Controls
group, Insert) and double click it, I go directly to the code for it. So
this is working just as it does in Excel 2003 for me.

--
Jim