Scott buckwalter

Can this be extended to [days:]hours:minutes with the days only being
displayed if it's 0?

"Ian" wrote:

There's no attached file.

Assuming the date/time in A1 is earlier than date/time in A2

=INT((A2-A1)*24)&":"&INT((((A2-A1)*24)-INT((A2-A1)*24))*60)

This will return the total hours & minutes between the 2 values(appearing as
eg 73:03), but you will not be able to perform any calculations on it.

--
Ian
--
"medicom06" wrote in message

Hi

I'm working in a freight forwarding company. I basically need to know
the formula to get the difference in hours and mintues base on the PDF
file attached. Please note that the date and time are together in one
cell for example A1 (d/mm/yyyy hh:mm). Hope someone can help me with
this issue.

Kindly see attached.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers