Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jgmccolm jgmccolm is offline

Default Inserting Rows, but keeping row size

rammieib wrote:
Stefi

Thats not what I meant. Apologies I may not have been clear.

I have row 11, I have comments in cells C11, D11, E11 and the size of
this row is 80.00. I insert a new row so the comments in cells C11:E11,
move down onto row 12. However, row 12 is only width 12.00. I need the
width of this row to be 80.00 still so I can see all the comments. The
cells are wrapped!

Try

Rows("11:11").Insert Shift:=xlDown

The new row 12 should be the same height as the previous row 11. The
inserted row 11 will be the same height as the previous row 10.