Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LaNae LaNae is offline

Default Button supposed to be transparent but is not when clicked.

I used a form control to add some buttons to my worksheet. The buttons have
been set to transparent because I cannot align the text to the upper left
corner and the small size of the buttons will cut off a portion of the text.
My problem is that when I click on the transparent button, the back color
shows up, hiding the text behind the button and will not go away until I
click on another cell that does not have a button. I need the button to stay
transparent so the user can see the text behind the button at all times.
What am I doing wrong?