Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
rammieib rammieib is offline

Default Inserting Rows, but keeping row size

Hi

I've created just a simple Macro to insert rows into a table, pushing
everything else down. However, when ti pushses the rows down, the row
sizes don't remain the same, so where there is a lot of text in them,
(the text is wrapped) you cna no longer see all the text as the row
size becomes 12.75 when I have made it 87.00 to enable me to see all
the text. I would liek to be able to insert a row and then the rows
below are big enough to see the text. (i.e the row would change from
12.75 to 87.00)

Cheers