Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TheRook TheRook is offline

Default RANK

I am currently using the rank function to highlight the best performers.
I am then trying to create a league table on a seperate sheet. I have a
list of 1-20 in column A and are then using VLOOKUP to result the person who
is ranked that number.

The problem I am haveing is when 2 people are ranked say 3 it obviously
finds the first result of 3 and then results N/A against 4.

Is there anyway I can put the same ranked people into say alphabetical order
and each person to then be ranked in accordence (if you understand what i
mean)

Regards