Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Cone Jim Cone is offline

Default Run multiple excel files off of one macro

Also asked in Worksheet.Functions group.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"ahsya"
wrote in message
I have different files each quarter that I export into excel, then run the
same macro on all of them. The macro does not allow me to run it in the same
instance. After running it once, I have to close the macro, open it back up
then run it for the second spreadsheet, etc. Is there any way around this
problem, so I can run the control-y macro consistantly without having to
close it out to run more than one instance?