Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Scott Scott is offline

Default Delete Rows with Empty Cells with empty column 1

My below sub below corectly deletes any rows that have empty cells within a
hard-coded range of A1:A150. What I'd like to do is to search the entire
range of cells containing values and delete any rows that have empty column
1 cells.

It would achieve the same reults as my current code, but I could get rid of
my hard coded reference. I never will know how many rows my spreadsheet will
be and would like to avoid hard-code reference.

Can someone help me re-write my code to achieve this?

Sub DeleteRowsWithEmptyColumn1()
' deletes rows with empty cells in column 1
Dim rng As Range
On Error Resume Next
Set rng = ActiveSheet.Range("A1:A150").SpecialCells(xlBlanks )
On Error GoTo 0
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
rng.EntireRow.Delete