Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ferrero Ed Ferrero is offline

Default CHARTS DATATABLE

Yes, it would be nice to be able to do that, but you can't - so I gave you a
couple of workarounds.

Best I can do.

Ed Ferrero

Ed Ferrero,
Thanks for answering my question. What I was looking for was a VB code
that
would change the datatable numbers in a chart if it was less then 93%
I.E.
JAN-100%
FEB-95%
MARCH-92%
In a bar graph with a data table you would see all three but the 92% for
march would be in color red font and the other would be black.
"Ed Ferrero" wrote:

Hi GILBERT,

The easy way is to use a chart embedded in a worksheet, build your own
data
in a worksheet range table below the chart, and use conditional
formatting
to highlight cells below a certain value.

You could also try the technique described here
http://www.edferrero.com/DataTab.zip to link an image of a worksheet
range
to a chart.

Ed Ferrero
Microsoft Excel MVP
http://www.edferrero.com

Could this be done? I've a chart with a data table I need for the
chart
highlight only the percentages that are below 93% in red and keep the
higher
percentages with the normal color black...the highlights would be in
the
data table

Thanks In Advance