Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba,microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
cfman cfman is offline

Default start learning Excel/VBA, where to start from? Any online video lectures?

Hi all,

I start to learn Excel/VBA... and I know VBA is intimately related to VB, so
I guess I have to learn some VB too...

NOw the question is: from where do I start? From VBA, then Excel, then go to
VB...

or from VB, and then VBA and Excel?

Also, when I learned C++, there are many good online C++ classes from good
universities, so I can educate myself by watching those video lectures from
some universities and that's a good distant learning... It helped greatly
because when it comes to getting familiar with VC++ studio, etc, GUI
debugger, etc., it is a lot better to watch a hands-on teaching...

But when it comes to VBA/Excel/VB, I did not find any (free) online classes
that I can watch and self-study. I guess that is because universities don't
teach VB/VBA/Excel... is that true? So from where can I find some good
resources and study-aids that can greatly facilitate my study?

Thanks a lot!