Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
zkid zkid is offline

Default Calendar control (mscal.ocx)

Hi, it was suggested that I try the Excel VBA forum regarding this issue:

Does anyone have experience with the calendar control (ver. 8 for Office
XP)?

If I have to download mscal.ocx to a computer and register it (necessary
when Access isn't installed), in my add-in in the VBA editor, I still have to
choose Tools, Additional Controls, and then re-draw the calendar back onto
the userform. Obviously, this precludes me from being able to share the
add-in without manual intervention. Does anyone have a work-around? I
REALLY need the calendar. Maybe there's a different way to use one in
a userform/VBA?

Thanks.