Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
BearTrap3 BearTrap3 is offline

Default Copyright or Secure a workbook

Here is the problem. I have created an estimation program for a company to
utilize. The owner is afraid that his estimator may copy the program and
leave the company to start his own company or work for a competitor. Of
course having the estimation program that my client uses to bid jobs would be
devastating to my client. Are there any suggestions on how we can secure
this workbook so that we can allow the estimator to start using it without
worrying about him copying it and running off?