Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default How to detech same data in one sheet

There is a lot more information here including other approaches that don't
require an adjacent column.

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"ShamsulZ" wrote:

Thanks to both Rob & Allen which gave me the same advice. Morris pls refer to
their reply. I also did ask in this comm for Auto spelled no to sentence.
Perhaps you guy can help. Pls refer to the other question. Thanks a lot friend

"Morris" wrote:

ShamsulZ wrote:
how to know that I'm not key-in the data twice or more in one worksheet? In
my daily job, there is thousands of data and the data cannot duplicate.
Thanks a lot friend.

Please, be more specific.