Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Overriding ScreenUpdate function

If you create a sub routine that calls all the other subs, you can put the
ScreenUpdating command in the calling routine and remove it from all the
others.

--
Kevin Backmann

"Trevor Williams" wrote:

I have a workbook that consolidates information from other workbooks. During
the consolidation process I have set ScreenUpdating in the master workbook to
False. However, the workbooks that I'm copying data from also contain
ScreenUpdating functions which overide the master.

Is there anyway that I can disable ScreenUpdating on the other workbooks
from the master code? Or, is there another function that I can use?

Thanks in advance.

Trevor