Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default VBA project duplicated in Project Explorer

It has never happended to me, but I have seen it discussed. Most say if
they close excel and reopen it clears up.

I suggest you do that when it occurs.

Tom Ogilvy

"teabag" wrote in message
Please could someone suggest why I get multiple versions of my VBA project
in
Project Explorer? It's irritating because changes I make to the code in
one
"clone" don't have any effect if the worksheet seems to be paying
attention
to another one.

It seems to be OK if I consistently enter changes only into the uppermost
version of the project (provided I remember to avoid the others) - but why
are the duplicates there anyway?

Sometimes it goes back to one version on reopening the workbook; currently
have three identical-looking versions in Project Explorer and I'm worried
that some changes will get lost if I accidentally enter in the wrong
clone...