Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default grouping sheets

Hold down the Ctrl key while selecting sheets to individually select more
than one sheet. You can also use the Shift key to select multiple sheets.
While holding down the Shift key if you select another sheet all of the sheet
inbetween will also be selected.

Now what you do on one sheet will also be done on the other selected sheets.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"wildauk" wrote:

Hi, When I used lotus 123 I used to group the sheets so if I was in cell a5
in the first sheet then if I moved to another sheet the curser was in cell a5
as well.
Can I do this with XL if so how?

Thanks in advance Wildauk.