Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mats Nilsson Mats Nilsson is offline

Default Hide Window Caption Bar

Hi Nick,
Thanks for your answer. I will study it more at the first opportunity.
Regards
Mats
--
ESI Update

"NickHK" wrote:

Mats,
The presence of a title bar is determined by the style of the Window. Whilst
this can be changed relative easily using SendMessage on "normal" windows, I
not sure if Excel would handle this well. If you want to try, start he
http://www.informit.com/articles/art...&seqNum=3&rl=1

A more simple solution is :
ActiveWindow.Caption = "Anything you want"
Application.Caption = "Anything you want"

NickHK

"Mats Nilsson" ...
Hi All,

I wonder if it¡¦s possible to hide (not visible) the bar with the Windows
caption.

Thanks in advance for any help or comment.

Mats

--
ESI Update