Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Window Caption Bar

Hi All,

I wonder if it´s possible to hide (not visible) the bar with the Windows
caption.

Thanks in advance for any help or comment.

Mats

--
ESI Update
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mats,
The presence of a title bar is determined by the style of the Window. Whilst
this can be changed relative easily using SendMessage on "normal" windows, I
not sure if Excel would handle this well. If you want to try, start he
http://www.informit.com/articles/art...&seqNum=3&rl=1

A more simple solution is :
ActiveWindow.Caption = "Anything you want"
Application.Caption = "Anything you want"

NickHK

"Mats Nilsson" ...
Hi All,

I wonder if it¡¦s possible to hide (not visible) the bar with the Windows
caption.

Thanks in advance for any help or comment.

Mats

--
ESI Update

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Mats,
If it is for Excel:
Application.DisplayFullScreen = True

MP

"Mats Nilsson" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
Hi All,

I wonder if it´s possible to hide (not visible) the bar with the Windows
caption.

Thanks in advance for any help or comment.

Mats

--
ESI Update

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michel,
Thanks for your answer. I also tried fullscreen but I got only one Command
Bar row visible. The users could in that case miss some of the commandbars
they are using. Is there maybe some other way to handle that.
Regards
Mats
ESI Update

"Mats Nilsson" a écrit dans le
message de news: ...
Hi All,

I wonder if it´s possible to hide (not visible) the bar with the Windows
caption.

Thanks in advance for any help or comment.

Mats

--
ESI Update

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Nick,
Thanks for your answer. I will study it more at the first opportunity.
Regards
Mats
--
ESI Update