Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rich Rich is offline

Default Shrinking buttons

click on the picture buttons , and make sure the properties are set to move
but dont size with cells

"travis" wrote:

I have a problem with shrinking command buttons and changing font sizes
(on the buttons) in a spreadsheet I have made.

I searched the archives of this group and I'm not the first to have a
similar problem. The only suggestion given so far was a workaround:
don't change the screen resolution while you have the spreadsheet open,
because weird things happen, like shrinking command buttons.

Ok, so that's how I can do a workaround solution, but its not a
particularly satisfactory solution when I'm distributing the
spreadsheet.

Is there a proper way to bypass this bug, so if I decide to increase
screen resolution when I want to run a really big spreadsheet I can do
so, without controls doing strange things?

Travis